Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm moving to LA

A big change is coming for me soon. This past Tuesday I made the decision to move out to LA and hunt for work with an LA address. After speaking to friends who are also in the same field as me (and graduated college with me) and out in LA working, it was determined that this really is the best course of action for me. I need to take that leap of faith and just go. So in a few weeks I will be heading out there and couch hopping if I can locate some people who are willing to let me do so. So in the mean time my mother bought me a GPS system for a month early birthday present. We're praying it gets here before I actually leave. I know I don't ever talk about God on this blog and just try to keep this art/work related. However, I really feel like He's behind this sudden change, and I'm super excited about it, and a bit nervous. It's going to be a big adventure!

In the mean time as preperation I'm going to be scrambling to finish modeling, UVing, and texturing my car so that I can get it on my demo reel. I've been putting it off since the last time I posted on here, but now I really have to kick it into gear.

I've business cards I need to get printed and I've a bunch of leave behind portfolios I need to print and a bunch of demo reels I need to burn.

Anyway the real reason I am posting today is to let you know that I have officially updated the galleries on my website! They are much better and totally different then what I had on there before. I had no idea that you could make galleries using Adobe Bridge. When I discovered that I was super excited. It was so easy. I just need to code in some back buttons to get to the main gallery page. However, that right now is kind of on a back burner.

Here is the link to my galleries page: http://jasmine-hope.com/gallerymenu.html

There are four different galleries on there: 3D art, digital, traditional, and my photography. Leave me some feedback and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment