Thursday, April 1, 2010

Revisiting my caricature model

Though thesis is due (we got an extension for the first time ever!), I need to take a mental break from everything that I've been working on for so long. So instead, I am working on my portfolio. Right this minute I am rendering out a model turn around for my demo reel of my self caricature. I'll share with you a few things I have never posted on here(not that there is a whole lot that has been posted on here before).

This is my caricature that I modeled my junior year here at Ringling for my lip sync assignment.



Just by revisiting this I can see how much I have improved in my modeling skills since then. Here is the character turnaround so you can get an idea of the original design.



And here is the painting I did in DFA for my caricature. The colors have been lightened a bit since the original painting. This was done in Corel.



Once this file gets done rendering out I'll throw some facial expressions up of my caricature so you can see her blend shapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment