Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The fridge is done, light the candles!

Ok so I've been in the lab all day since 8:30 this morning working hard and it doesn't seem like I've gotten much done. Sometimes you just have those days right. I think it's due to fine tuning as opposed to modeling large ticket items. Oh wait, I did model my barn, however I'm not going to show that until I have some texture on it.

I'm about to go take my first meal break of the day (it's 5:12pm) and have some food. Then I'll be back in here till midnight!

Yesterday I finished my fridge. A few days ago I finished the table and chairs - now I just need to get some decorations on there... I'm still not quite sure what I want to put for the setting decoration in the middle of the table.

I wanted to share these cute candle holders. I came across a picture of some that were similar and liked them so much I decided I needed to create my own version for my environment. Too bad I don't have them in real life because I sure do like them!

Click on the image to see a larger version





No comments:

Post a Comment